The best vitamins for hair growth are essential to make our hair stronger, shinier, healthier and full of thickness and health. We all like to have a soft and spotless skin and want our head full of shiny hair which reflects our optimum health.
Our appearance not only shows our physical health but also helps in boosting our personality.
On the contrary, undernourished skin, brittle nails, and lifeless limp hair mar the confidence and self-esteem.
Lack of proper care, environmental problems, and aging factor plays a significant role in our health and looks.
Everyone’s hair are a bit different from each other, we should also respond different for different treatment, that’s why it requires a trial to overcome an error in the treatment.
When it comes giving your hair, the proper selection of vitamins is critical for the hair health. Many women failed to see which hair products they use can be beneficial for their hair growth.
People often have the habit of using those things which they don’t have the proper knowledge and end up having their hair lose in so many ways that even any medical treatment won’t work on them to revive them in their natural condition.
It is crucial to select the right kind of vitamin for our hair to get the maximum benefits, for the selection of best vitamins for hair growth, first of all, we should know the exact hair problem.
What are Hair problems?
Below we have listed some hair problems
- Hair becomes weak
- Constant hair dropping
- Color of hair changes
- Lost their shines and thickness
- Could get skin cancer (false use of hair products and taking pills)
Why the Best vitamins for hair growth are necessary?
Using the right selection of vitamins gives us the confidence, and we rely on them for an extended period. These vitamins and minerals are so useful that it gives our hair the real strength and health.
Do best vitamins for hair growth change hair color?
There are many products out there that claim they can get your hair back to its original color using a combination of vitamins and minerals.
It’s the Vitamins B that ranks highly in this regard, so if you’re considering a supplement to get your hair color back, make sure it covers the family of Vitamins B, including Biotin.
Can best vitamins for hair growth help regrow men’s hair?
If a male is suffering from baldness, vitamins may help to re-grow in a better way in the area which is not affected by baldness.
If the hair loss is due to stress or any other reason you will surely notice an improvement in your hair growth after using vitamins and minerals.
Should I go for organic vitamins for hair growth?
If available you should always try to get organic products; Buy natural vitamins also mean that you’ll get them from whole food sources so your body will be better able to absorb them and use them the way you want it to.
Using multivitamins is a good source to cover up the nutritional gaps. A complete food is the best sources of the vitamins and minerals. Also, remember that vitamin in food are natural and it is not a synthetic multivitamin.
Are there any side effects of vitamins for hair?
You don’t need to take excessive amounts of best vitamins for hair growth to have optimal hair growth.
Always make sure you’re getting just enough, and not running a deficit, rather than trying to run a surplus. Taking more than you need does not provide better results.
- It plays a significant role in the growth of hair cells.
- It slows down the aging process,
- It is also an excellent antioxidant. The antioxidant qualities of Vitamin A lie in a substance called retinol, that also helps in eye health, acne, and blemishes. Vitamin A antioxidant property increases the oxygen level in our blood.
- Its deficiency leads to thinning or breaking of hair.
- It also stops the skin and vision problems. Consult a doctor for checking your vitamin level to maintain the hair health.
- Deficiency of Vitamin A leads to dry hair, dry skin as well because Vitamin A increases the production of sebum which helps in maintaining and enhancing the hair and skin growth.
An organic (natural) source of vitamin A are Potatoes, Fish oils, whole milk, krill oil, carrots, spinach, sweet potatoes, apricot, broccoli, peaches and egg yolk are the richest sources of Vitamin and this food should be included in our daily diet to keep our skin and hair nourishing forever. Because of it the best vitamins for hair growth.
Benefits of Vitamin B
We can find these vitamins in so many hair care products.
- It is an excellent vitamin for dropping and weak hair.
- Its regular use increases the hair growth rate.
- Vitamin B 12 is an essential vitamin for metabolism, the growth of red blood cells, and the maintenance of the central nervous system, which included the brain and spinal cord.
- It is clinically proved that B Vitamins has a vital role in healthy hair growth and nails also.
- You can also eat vitamin B enriched foods for minimizing its deficiency.
- Out of all B vitamin, B12 is the most important. For the stunning result try to use vitamin B in your daily food plan.
- Biotin is the best vitamin for hair, it is known as Vitamin B7, It helps in cell re-growth. It increases the growth rate and makes hair thicker and shinier. It is also called as the best vitamin for hair growth of hair. Biotin contains Vitamin H increases the growth and strengthening of hair and nails. Also beneficial for metabolizing fats and the amino acids (energy production), and can help stabilize blood sugar levels. Biotin is the most sought after vitamin for healthy hair vitamin. It is a water soluble vitamin and also available in the form of pills.
- For longer, shinier, strengthen hair, the Biotin is the best solution, it is the best hair food supplement available in the market, because it is water soluble vitamin it means our body can’t retain it, so it is required to get sufficient amount of Biotin or otherwise our body will have a deficit. It is readily available in the superstore with a combination some other necessary supplements.
The organic (natural) source of vitamin B is nuts, milk, legumes, eggs, liver, rice, and yeast.
- The vitamin C is essential for ridding the toxins from the body that will strengthen the roots of the hair and improve the blood flow.
- Vitamin C or ascorbic acid helps in the collagen production. Collagen protein assists in holding the connective tissues, the deficiency of these tissues results into sagging and aging of the skin.
- The vitamin C has an antioxidant property which fights against the free radicals and protect cells from free radicals, which boost the oxygen level in our blood.
- It is a water soluble vitamin that needs to be taken daily in ample amounts to keep skin healthy and blooming.
- It is also the immunity builder vitamin. That is the reason why the vitamin C is so much important, and it is easily available in the market.
The organic (natural) source of vitamin C are Indian gooseberries, Citrus fruits, cauliflowers, peppers tomato and broccoli are few Vitamin C enriched fruits and vegetables which should be used on daily basis.
Benefits of Vitamin D
- Sunlight is a good natural source of vitamin D and it is also the best vitamin for hair growth. In the winter months when we remain in our houses due to cold weather and the sun also don’t shine brightly, our body lead to the deficiency of vitamin D. Vitamin D supplements and hair products that contain it are easily available in the market.
- Vitamin E is another major nutrient our hair needs. It also promotes the healthy circulation of blood in the body.
- Vitamin E can strengthen our hair from the root and give it a shiny and healthy look.
- Vitamin E also has antioxidant and antibiotic properties and will keep scalp infections free.
- It prevents our hair from breakage and does a lot of goodness to your hair.
- Vitamin E also helps in cleansing the body and strengthening the hair follicles.
- It produces natural oils that prevent drying the scalp.
- If you have a severe hair loss, you can also consider taking in 400 IU of vitamin E as a daily supplement.
- You can also prefer to use vitamin E oil massage for your hair.
- Vitamin E is one of the most considered vitamins for hair care, and it is essential in keeping your hair growing healthy.
- You can get enough Vitamin E by eating foods that are full of it, or by taking a whole food multivitamin that contains it. If you’ve been running low on it.
- Vitamin E, when combined with the other vitamins, makes a healthy scalp that encourages healthy hair.
- Vitamin E also enables more nutrients and oxygen reach the skin and scalp layers and directs them to function efficiently. It promotes hair growth and stops appearing wrinkles.
- Pantothenic acid, riboflavin, niacin, biotin, and inositol are rich in vitamin E and are necessary for our healthy hair growth. These vitamins are hair and skin friendly that increase hair production.
- Promote the formation of healthy fatty acids as well.
An organic source of vitamin E is Sunflower seeds, pine nuts, cooked spinach, dried apricots, olives, oils, almonds, cod liver oil and green leafy vegetables, which are the richest sources of Vitamin E.
- Another skin friendly Vitamin that helps in getting rid of dark circles eyes is Vitamin K.
- This Vitamin helps in reducing melanin pigment of the skin making it fairer and spotless.
- Olives, spinach and all kind of nuts are helpful in treating stretch marks, burns, dark circles, spider veins and other problems of the skin.
- Regular workouts, walking and stress-free lifestyle help the skin and hair all the more along with these skin and hair friendly Vitamins.
Benefits of Egg
The egg is also very beneficial for hair growth it contains 12.5 % protein, 1.7 % polyunsaturated fat, 3.2 % Monounsaturated Fat, 3.2% Saturated Fat, 0.9 % Mineral, vitamins and salt and75.1 % water.
For your information, a list of best vitamin for hair growth is provided here under
- Vitamin A (beta carotene)
- Vitamin B-1 (thiamine)
- Vitamin B-2 (riboflavin)
- Vitamin B-6 (pyridoxine HCL)
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
- Vitamin E (dL-alpha tocopheryl)
- Folic Acid
- Para-Aminobenzoic Acid
- Pantothenic Acid
Benefits of Iron
- While it is not a vitamin, but it is an essential mineral, our body requires an adequate amount of iron to function at its best in several areas, including growing hair.
- You may realize that beef is rich in iron, but there are plenty of other foods that are high in iron that you can eat without having to rely on red meat.
- If a person is deficient in this nutrient, its hemoglobin level will decline. The decreased levels of hemoglobin would stop the allocation of nutrients to the body.
- Deficiency of Iron would also cause weaker strands and scorched hair and eventually it will result in hair loss.
- It is necessary for the proper working of the human body.
- The deficiency of Zinc will lead to thinning of hair.
- The lack of zinc results in shine free or dull hair.
Magnesium is also an essential mineral which is very beneficial for our healthy hair growth and body.
Benefits of Protein
- The protein is not a vitamin, but it is essential for the thick stronger growing hair.
- Protein helps in the re-growth and speed of hair vigorously. If you observed slow growth, it might be the deficiency of protein.
Benefits of Niacin, which is the best vitamins for hair growth
- Niacin belongs to Vitamin B family, but it deserves its recognition for its role in helping to nourish the scalp.
- Promotes healthy hair growth.
- Due to the deficiency of niacin, your hair becomes brittle, lifeless, and may even fall out. Not getting enough Niacin is a real condition, it is scientifically called pellagra.
- It promotes healthy hair growth.